The lyrics and keyboard notes posted in this blog may not be 100% correct, so kindly notify me in that case...

Visit & Comment

This Blog is completely dedicated to the Indian Music and Musicians who have taken our country to the world stage.So lets discuss and learn everything about music here. Provide your valuable comments to improve this blog's standard .
You can aslo access this blog through  www.indianmusiq.tk

In this blog : Keyboard notes & Lyrics

Custom Search

Download corner

* A.R.Rahman songs download - click here
* To see rare pics of A.R.Rahman - click here( NEW )
* Download NEW Tamil songs  -  click  here

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Talattu Pada lyrics : Malaysian - tamil song

The famous trio from malayaisa Yogi B, Dr Burn, and Emcee Jesz have been the pioneer for the malaysia live Indian musicians. There are lot of fantastic  songs composed by malaysia live tamil music loving people.  I really dont understand why these songs are not aired in Indian music channels. It will create good future for the budding musicians.The flow of lyrics in this song is simple yet very powerfull. I guess the lyrisict, would have gone thro the hardship in his love battle :P  When I was browsing through youtube, I happened to hear this song. It was so soulfull and I started admiring Mr.Sidharthan, singer of this song.  So I thought of sharing this video with all my visitors, this what the maximim I can do for these great talents. Hatts off guys...! keep rocking...!

Download lyrics of this song - Click Here


I'm reading: Talattu Pada lyrics : Malaysian - tamil songTweet this!

0 comments: